The pavilion and park were gifted to the people of Dundee by prominent flax mill owners, the Baxter family in 1863.
The park was laid out by one of the great innovators and achievers of the 19th century, Sir Joseph Paxton and the pavilion was designed by his son in law, George Henry Stokes.
The historic glass fronted Italianate Pavilion positively shines in its restoration and brings classical grandeur to the park.
It is situated in the midst of 38 acres of mature parkland and is reached through grand entrance gates and sweeping lawns.
The Pavilion is now a popular wedding venue.